MAGPOWR Tension and Torque Control Seminar, October 2-4, 2013
An intense 3-day seminar and includes classroom, hands-on demonstration, and application activities. The purpose of the school is to provide a thorough understanding of web torque and tension control methods, and MAGPOWR products. The school is an intense 3-day seminar beginning Wednesday, October 2nd and ending Friday, October 4th. It includes classroom presentations, hands-on demonstrations, and application activities.
Seminar Topics Include:
- Magnetic Particle Phenomenon
- Magnetic Particle Brakes and Clutches, Including Sizing
- Pneumatic Brakes, Including Sizing
- PERMA-TORK® Permanent Magnet Brakes and Clutches
- Basics of Control Theory
- Manual Systems
- Open-Loop Systems
- VERSATEC™ Ultrasonic Tension Control
- VERSATEC™ Dancer Control
- Load Cells, Including Sizing
- Tension Readouts
- Load Cell Control Systems; Cygnus and Spyder Plus
- Roundtable Application Session
Hands-On Demonstrations Cost: FREE
Locatioin: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Lunch, dinner and activities are included For more information or to register, call 800.MAGPOWR or (405) 755-1600.
To register online, please complete the following form.