MAGPOWR Tension and Torque Control Seminar, October 15-17, 2014
An intense 3-day seminar and includes classroom, hands-on demonstration, and application activities. The purpose of the school is to provide a thorough understanding of web tension and torque control methods. The school is an intense 3-day seminar beginning Wednesday, October 15 and ending Friday, October 17. It includes classroom presentations, hands-on demonstrations, and application activities.
Seminar Topics Include:
- Magnetic Particle Phenomenon
- Magnetic Particle Brakes and Clutches, Including Sizing
- Pneumatic Brakes, Including Sizing
- PERMA-TORK® Permanent Magnet Brakes and Clutches
- Basics of Control Theory
- Manual Systems
- Open-Loop Systems
- VERSATEC™ Ultrasonic Tension Control
- VERSATEC™ Dancer Control
- Load Cells, Including Sizing
- Tension Readouts
- Load Cell Control Systems; Cygnus and Spyder Plus
- Roundtable Application Session
Location: Oklahoma City, Okla.
Lunch, dinner and activities are included For more information or to register, call 800.MAGPOWR or (405) 755-1600.
To register online, please complete the following form.